A strong start to autumn!
When? September 28th at 19:00.
László Bálint (DipWSET, International Wine Academy) takes the lead and takes up a classic subject that will not be boring, especially because of its cool and easy style.
He will take you on a tour of some of the world’s most iconic wine regions through sauvignon blanc, showing you what makes the grape exciting and what you should know about it.
Very fresh, with lush notes and exciting acidity. Elderberry and gooseberry, freshly cut grassy character. SAUVIGNON BLANC HILLS, FULL OF ENERGY!
Do you need more?
Yes, you’ll get a gift of a Sauvignon Blanc wine from Winelovers to take home as a souvenir at the end of the tasting! It will be perfect to continue the evening.
- Anonym Pince – Frazír 2021 (HU, Etyek)
- Skrabski – Sauvignon Blanc 2021 (HU, Balaton)
- Babich Wines – Organic Sauvignon Blanc 2021 (NZ)
- Kleine Zalze Wines – Kleine Zalze Vineyard Selection 2020 (ZA)
- Tohu Wines – Tohu Sauvignon Blanc 2021
- Winelovers Selection – Sauvignon blanc (HU, Etyek) 2021
- + 1 surprise item
A LIMITED NUMBER OF TICKETS ARE AVAILABLE AT HUF 12.900,-, INCLUDING WINES AND SNACKS